1. Discuss how smoking affects the tissues and structures of the respiratory system.
2. Lung and bronchus cancer is the number one cause of cancer death. What help is available to those who want
1. Research the American Lung Association for an update on a respiratory condition of your interest.
2. Visit the American Lung Association website. Go to the Occupational Health page, and report on some of the work-related illnesses.
3. Explore the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) website and prepare a fact sheet on sinusitis for in-depth study on this common condition.
to stop smoking?